BOOK MARKETING, DISTRIBUTION & PROMOTION
We offer complete marketing and promotional services to rapidly and properly set-up distribution, and launch your books and other products into the marketplace.
With over 35 years of book marketing experience on hundreds of different projects, we have extensive expertise and contacts in the booktrade. We can guide you step-by-step through the entire marketing and promotion of your books and products.
MARKETING & PROMOTIONAL SOURCES
We provide the following Marketing Sources with details about each. You can select those you need:
• MARKETING PLAN & REGISTRATIONS: Provide you with an overall marketing and promotion plan, and strategy. Guide you through required filings with ISBN, Library of Congress, Copyright, Books-In-Print, ABA, SAN and other publisher registrations.
• BOOKSTORE DISTRIBUTION: Help you set-up and coordinate selling your book through National and International Distributors, Specialty/Regional Distributors, Wholesalers, Fulfillment Sources, and directly by you to chain bookstore buyers and retail outlets.
• E-BOOK MARKETING: Guide the conversion of your book into various electronic-book formats and coordinate marketing through E-book Distribution and Sales outlets. We can also set-up a combination E-book and POD (Print-On-Demand) distribution.
• INTERNET BOOKSELLING: Promote your book at on-line bookstores such as Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, Apple, Kobo, Chapters/Indigo, and many others. List you and your products at Review, Listing, News, and Interview Websites.
• LIBRARY BOOKSELLING: Facilitate your sales to libraries, schools and institutions through Library Wholesalers, Distributors, Reviews, Exhibits, Advertising, E-Mail Catalogs, and Co-op Library Mailings.
• BOOK AWARDS: Enter your book in awards contests from our detailed lists of hundreds of book awards and honors. (Most of our clients win several awards - one client has won over 20 Book Awards!)
• BOOK REVIEWS: Direct your galley/ARC and book to reviewers at Internet/Print Review Sources, including Newspapers, Magazines, Newsletters, Book Review Columns and Syndicates; coordinate News Release and Co-op Review Mailings.
• CO-OP MARKETING: Participate in co-operative marketing programs to Bookstores, Libraries, Reviewers, Journalists, Specialized Markets, and Foreign Rights Sources.
• BOOK EXHIBITS: Display your book at Bookstore and Library Conferences, Professional and Academic Meetings, Trade Shows, and International Book Fairs where buyers can actually see your book.
• FREE LISTINGS: Post your book at free Internet Listing Sites and Databases, Directories, Catalogs, News Announcement Sites and other Listing Sources.
• ADVERTISING, E-MAIL & DIRECT MAIL: Promote to the Booktrade, Libraries, Schools, the Professional Market, Radio-TV Talk Show Hosts/Producers, and direct to your Consumers.
• SALES & PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS: Create your galleys/ARCs, sales flyers/brochures, news releases, data/info sheets, sales and publicity kits, advertisements, posters, displays and other marketing materials.